Monday 6 May 2013

Contact Sheets for Photoshoot

Below is a collection of all the images I took of the person who would be the character in my magazine 'Aftermath'. All photographs were taken with a digital camera by me.

As you can see, I have tried to take a large variety of photos of the artist to try and get some of the best photos I could. I have drawn red lines over the ones that I am not going to use for various different reasons. The photographs without lines over them are the ones that I will be using in the final product. The 4th image on the top row is going to be the front cover image because I think it would work well as the text could wrap around the figure and the guitar could possibly overlap something as this is conventional. The 5th image on the top row would need some heavy editing as there are many background objects present but I like this image as it could be used to present the figure as leaning on something which shows a laid back attitude. The last image on the contact sheet is the one I will use for the large background image on the double page spread because it showcases the artist well and follow the rule of thirds technique and so provides plenty of article space next to the figure's head. The remaining images will be used around the double page spread because they are images that i think best showcase the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment