Friday 10 May 2013

Who would be the audience for your media product?


The audience for my media product can be explained through the research that I conducted into my audience through an online survey and by the audience profile page that I produced both of which can be viewed below.

Click Here to view the slideshow





So the slideshow presentation and the above audience profile page should explain exactly who my audience are but some things that they do not mention where my audience is in the table below which displays the social grades of various classes based on income and work.

Social GradeSocial StatusOccupation
A upper middle class higher managerial, administrative or professional
B middle class intermediate managerial, administrative or professional
C1 lower middle class supervisory or clerical, junior managerial, administrative or professional
C2 skilled working class skilled manual workers
D working classsemi and unskilled manual workers
Ethose at lowest level of subsistence state pensioners or widows (no other earner), casual or lowest grade workers
My audience is within the C1-D category as they are predominantly teenagers and so they may have jobs at this stage but they may not have any jobs so they could be in any of those three areas depending on the job skill level they have.

So these various pieces of information should give you a good idea of who my audience are.


No comments:

Post a Comment